Friday, July 24, 2020

Thursday Night Group Ride

 ...25 miles at 14.9 average speed. Started out fast to get the front guys then chilled and enjoyed the ride with the chicks. Well, nice steady pace with Sandra, Nadine, and another rider who I am not sure of his name. Then some side by side chatting with Tony along the way. Made a fun eve out of it!

Later at the Dog Haus, getting spoiled. Eyemage insisting on buying a sandwich for me. Oh man I can't, still have to go home and have dinner. So He agreed to just cut off a corner of his sandwich so I could taste it. Offered beer, served tater tots, other stuff ha ha! Really funny, few of the idiots on the forums hate me but here I am getting spoiled by a few forum members who actually know me and aren't insecure with themselves. Got ice cream coming as well next week ha ha! But hanging out at the Dog Haus after is pretty fun! I don't drink the beer offered so some other lucky soul gets to enjoy my beer, but thanks for buying it for me!

Had some laughs with Sandra and Nadine on the ride and after. Some pretty cool women and darn good riders. As I have said since I first started riding with this group, never seen so many strong women in one place. I actually think I had more fun today backing off the pace and mixing it up with
the peeps.







                   Tony, high school bud known him for 43 years and riding together since 1993




Eyemage, forum member riding together since 2009.


Ricky and his silly faces!


Beverly. New rider did half the course last week, this week, the full 25 for the first time. Nice! Typical case of getting on a bike and loving it. Riding and eating right, dropped 13 pounds last week. Ahh, the love of riding!


Tater Tot Thursday


Milton (Eyemage). I could say a lotta things about this guy but he views my blog from time to time so I better not ha ha!


Nadine, Sandra, and Tom The Man!


Nice smooth ride with Sandra tonight!


OK, one with the gator on to hide the fat face ha ha!


A pic from Sandra's cam




Just testing something for music videos. Music from a youtube video and not a CD as usual. I used a screen recorder to copy a video from youtube. I like this song but never seemed to find it on CD which I use from my collections to convert the CD file to MP3 allowing me to use it on my videos. But now I find I can record it from youtube, place it over a cycling clip, disable the pic from the music video, disable the sound from the cycling video, then use the sound from the music track over the muted cycling clip. Then use the wave editor sound editor to add an equalizer and some reverb to the copied video to make the sound decent. Do you know what I mean? Voila!!! Got a larger music selection now. :-P This music is from a youtube video and not my CD collection. Cool, are you happy for me ha ha ha!

I've seen some people do it and the music sounds bad so this is cool, I can add an equalizer etc to the sound with my editing programs, sounds decent.





No comments:

Post a Comment