Tuesday, August 11, 2020

My 3rd Charge Spoon Saddle

 Put one on my Cannondale. Bought the first, then a second for the tandem a month later. Then rode my Cannondale and thought, I need another for it ha ha! Just fits my butt so well. Hard to believe and really happy because the Terry Fly that I liked so much is now $175, wow!


So tonight I had planned to cruise around and adjust it. But having set it up on the trainer, I guess I did pretty good because I didn't have to make one adjustment on the road. Nice easy 15 miler to stretch at 13.6 average speed.


Nice cool eve but some homeless looking hooker scared the crap out of me. It is dark in some areas so easy to see traffic. But on one short section, I had my head down for a few seconds and there is never anybody around. I was a few feet from the curb but all of a sudden I heard this scraping sound. The lady was walking in the gutter dragging her feet so her sandals made this gawd awful noise. 


WTH!!! Scared the crap out of me!  I guess she was there looking for business as some of the truckers park along the side of the streets in certain places waiting to load etc.


Well heck, if I had $10 on me, I might have been able to talk her down ha ha ha!


But loving the saddle. It is all black but the rear looks grey in the pics because of the flash, being a reflective strip. SO, a review I read from some moron, he said he was upset because there was no reflective strip as advertised. What do you think? Too many crappy reviews out there by people that don't know their faces from their butts ha ha ha!



Broken sprinkler, should I do it ? :-P


Poser, I was only going about 2 MPH for the camera ha ha ha!


There is the strip dummy ha ha! Reflective back edge. Looks grey in the pic but is black.


Little bag from ebay as well. $9 and built really well. Great zipper and reflector strip. Little small for long distance trips but great for short 25 milers.


My butt is happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment