Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Solo Night Ride Around the Industrial Center and some Beanz Segment Efforts

 15 miles at 15.2 mph around the industrial center tonight. I created a little segment on the backside of the crit sprint. Everybody is fast downhill so I created my segment on the back side heading north. It doesn't seem like a climb on Strava but it sure feels like it. It is only 1% but hey, it's tougher than the crit sprint where I can hit 30+. On my segment, in an all out effort, I only hit 21 so I'm good with it. Hard enough to do 21 for 40 seconds. I did it a few times to see what I could do. Yeah, I got a side ache ha ha ha! I figure I'll do some work in an effort to get stronger. The little side ache means I must have done something ha ha! 

But a nice evening! Not as cool as I thought it would be but hey, it wasn't 100 degrees!

                                                  Before the hard efforts


Look Ma, no hands!


OK, the face a few seconds after a hard effort!


The new red blinkie doing its job!


I had to be doing at least 55 here ha ha ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment