Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Ride with the Group, 43 Degrees (Video)

 25 mile ride with the group last night.  Chilly 43 degrees for us SoCal riders but hey, somebody has to do it! Nice mellow ride, good exercise and kept me warm on the ride actually. Now stopping after the ride was something else. Sat at the outdoor patio at Daug Haus in Upland (210 and Baseline shopping center). Now there it was freezing cold. The sweat in my underlayers was cold after taking off the windbreaker. I had my gator face mask on but he ears were still cold. Tempted to get back and my bike and ride some more to keep warm ha ha ha!

But a good ride., only a handful of us but we were out there. Met some more nice people. Been meeting new people and they seem to be a little friendlier than the old crowd I was riding with back when I started last Feb. Well, the women anyway. The guys have always been cool. ;-)






Received some of the stuff I ordered online with a gift card to a cycling site of which my daughter gave me a gift card. Things I have a hard time finding at local shops. Amazing I know but I finally got some more Podium bottles by Camelbak and 3XL gloves. I think it has been 15 years since I have found 3XL gloves at a local shop. So much nicer!

So I am read to ride tomorrow, doing a 64 miler with the group.









No comments:

Post a Comment