Sunday, December 6, 2020

Short 31 w/ Gina

  Pics for now. Weekend compilation video to come. Met some new and old friends this weekend. Various clips on video so I need to toss something together. But silly me, got so caught up with the video that I didn't think to use my camera getting pics of new friends ha ha! But I got video clips. :-P


So anyway, a nice 31 miler with Gina at 15.5. Stiff headwind seems to be the norm now but it was a good ride.  Ran into Rick C and his buds heading the opposite way. They were cruising so I turned around and caught up with them for a couple clips. I had planned this for some time and riding alone this day, it was safe to do so after a quick look back. Good thing they were cruising, made it easy on me as they are usually flying ha ha!

Ran into Alyce shortly after for a visit. Then later into Thai and Tony. Tony was ahead for a while then holding it down, I caught up later for a bit of video. This was Saturday, then Sunday, I rode with GIna and ran into more friends, Jim and his gal!

At the coast, I was in the restroom when I heard somebody roll up and ask Gina if she was "Gina" ha ha! I wasn't sure whether or not to come out wondering who it was. Could be haters and maybe have a gun ha ha! But turned out to be a guy and his wife that I have seen on Strava here and there. We ran into him on the return section a few months ago. Exchanged kudos on Strava a few times but I was not sure who he was. So they recognized Gina at the stop and started a chat. Ended up being really nice people. Mandy was riding an MTB but has a bike just like her hubby Donald's bike. Nice! 

Mandy was really nice and even threw out a few compliments about my material, as well as Donald. Always great to meet people who appreciate my efforts to entertain people, whether good or bad, it's all entertainment. But they enjoy it and even got a free energy bar from Mandy. They order them from England somewhere and highly recommend them. Heck, I'll try it ha ha! But they were really nice people and came out well on video.

Also ran into Jim and his gal. Ended up seeing them about 3 times along the ride today. Jim rode a few times that I did with Erik's group, that's how we met. Seems to be a really nice guy!




The video!












No comments:

Post a Comment