Sunday, December 27, 2020

Short Ride with Gina

 31 miles with Gina today 15.6 average speed. Tried to go easy but wow, the wind has not been cooperating lately. Usually have somewhat of a tailwind back but last few weeks, nope! Easy cruising to the coast at about 16 just to conserve energy and relax. Once at the coast, we had a 15.6 easy average. I thought we'd pick it up a bit on the way back just cruising. Wrong! It was hard to maintain 16 on the way back. Not pushing too hard but hard enough and doing 15.5, sucks ha ha ha! Finally the final 4 miles or so, it seemed to let up a little bit so I was able to save our fallen average but only back to what it was at the coast.

Those easy days that are not easy like you want 'em ha ha ha! But it was foggy, wet and dark when we woke up this morn. Gina said she would sit it out but figured she would miss all the fun so she went anyway. I'm glad, got to ride with my Honey.  Worried about the rain when we left home but once we hit the hill in Diamond Bar, heading South on the 57, saw a hint of the sun. Arriving in Anaheim was even nicer. Felt a little chilly with the breeze while riding but overall a nice day to ride.

Only 24 more miles to hit 4,000 for the year. Was thinking about a short ride somewhere but then Eyemage contacted me and asked if I wanted to do a NY eve morning ride. OK, that will get my 4,000 for sure. Maybe 40 miles.


Not a whole lot going on so sometimes, you just got to do something to make the ride a little more enjoyable. In this case, I took a selfie of myself rubbing Gina's boob for good luck. That did it for me ha ha ha! :-P


Well darn! Gina missed the shift going up the little hill. Bye bye Gina! 


Dark clouds at the coast but no rain, so I am happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment