Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Solo Nite BLSB+ Ride

 Solo night ride, BLSB and a lil more up Mills at the end to get 24 miles and at least 1,000 ft gain for the night. Warm 67 degrees in Glendora, felt good! Didn't have to wear my tights or windbreaker tonight. Cooler in Claremont at 63. Strange, go over the little hill at Live Oak and it is noticeably warmer within seconds. I guess there are a bunch of cold people in Claremont ha ha!


I have the Los Jarritos hill earlier and now the Pinnacle Peak hill ha ha! Yes, again with the restaurant names for my hills. Not that this is a hill but it is at the top of a little bump. I have to say it kills me to ride by this place when I'm hungry on the bike ha ha! Smells good. Honestly though, Gina and I went there about a year ago and it was not what it used to be. For the price, I'd skip it! Years ago, it was much better imo. It does smell good while passing by, but then again, so does Carl's Jr. ha ha ha!


Plenty of Christmas lights out lately!


63-67 degrees, no need for cover.


Hmm, my legs seem to be getting chubby in my old age ha ha ha!





No comments:

Post a Comment