Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Contemplating A Magazine Bidness!

Well, I have been working and practicing on designing magazine covers ha ha! Maybe I'll go into bidness. :-P

Anyway, the rider is Rick Burneson who I have ridden with on several occasions. Known the guy since 2004 I'm guessing. Used to do many rides up GMR with forum members, several over the years and different forums. Too bad the SoCal forum in dot net really sucks or we would probably have some pretty good rides going up GMR again.

Well I found a group doing some rides during the week on facebook that seem pretty cool. They have a selection of rides that have been going on for years. I'll be doing the Thursday night ride again and happy that daylight savings time is finally here. So sad the forums are run by a bunch of idiots. Instead of attracting cyclists and bringing the community together, they are too busy thinking they're too special to allow the members who actually organize rides and post material that attract members. Too bad they are ghosts town now and we are having all the fun out here on facebook groups. Oh well, they get what they deserve, a ghost town!

But anyway, it was kind of fun thinking up some stuff to add onto the cover. Heck, never thought of it till I saw a mag cover in a facebook group. Then I figured I should make one myself just for kicks. I chose a couple of pics I thought might go together. One was a recent GMR ride and the other was a pic of Rick from a few years back on a night time GMR ride.

Just silly stuff but kept me entertained for about half an hour so maybe I'll make more as the rides progress ha ha!



                                                            Magazine cover. :-P


Made from these two pics.




No comments:

Post a Comment