Friday, March 27, 2020

Late Night Solo Industrial Center

16.7 miles at a slow 13.7 MPH average. I was testing the Chesty mount from GoPro to see how it would come out on a road ride. Been a while since I've used it, like 3 years ha ha! And only then have I used it maybe twice. So depending on the footage that comes up, I may try it on an evening group ride when this virus thing is over. But for now, some more social distancing ha ha!

Then for some reason, my saddle felt low so I raised it last ride. Felt much better so today I was messing with it trying to find the right height. Really crazy because I mark my post and it hasn't slipped so hey, maybe I'm still growing ha ha! Really felt much better on my thighs. Who knows, but anyway, feels better now.

The temp was 50 degrees just about the entire ride according to my Garmin. The forecast said 47 so I actually had second thoughts about riding. But hey man, I've been starting to feel like a wimp the last few years getting spoiled. Too cold, too hot, too windy, screw it. I need to pull my head out and get back to the old Mr. Beanz who rode no matter what! Well other than my roadies in the rain cause cleaning them is harder than riding the bike ha ha!

So anyway, a nice socially distanced ride again tonight. I kind of like it. But again I asked Gina to ride and she declined the invite. Of course after her next ride, she'll complain about how hard it was then I'll tell her she should have rode with me during the week and of course she'll argue that it doesn't help and of course I'll tell her of course it would have and she'll get mad at me of course! :-P


The video.









              If my face is a little red, probably because 50 for us SoCal people is chilly ha ha!


A little dark out here!


Luckily I my tights have been behind my truck seat for like 2 years. Glad they were!


No hands Ma, at night!


No comments:

Post a Comment