Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Like I said, A Hole Cyclists

Of course as I have said before that the cycling sport of which I have participated in over 23 years seems to have the biggest hypocritical bunch I have even seen. So many people of the world hate us, keep the world safe, we are always right against vehicular traffic, we are so much better than others bull crap is so bogus!

Of course I have some really great friends that are great people all around, on and off the bike so I am not saying ALL CYCLISTS for you stupid idiots who will twist my words like many forum members, I capitalized the words for you ass holes! Again, not ALL CYCLISTS!

First off, this is not Ron and Dixie who also ride a tandem. But another couple who no longer rides out there which to me, is a good thing.  A bit safer for the rest of us!

But a big number of people I see whining about dangerous drivers and people who don't care about our environment and world are some of the worst ever. Heck, I had one moron sit there at the beach and tell me how terrible drivers were and how they had no regard for human life. Just minutes later, he's blowing down the trail, hitting an underpass with little children and a crowd at the bottom, a family and little 4 year old kids are causing a jam, this idiot flies through at about 25 mph swerving side to side trying not to kill a little kid. WOW! I saw the mess 30 yards before we got there and seriously backed off. This guy and his wife were on a tandem as we were. Fast tandem but the moron did not understand that it is the same for us cyclists.

If a car sees a cyclist, they should yield a bit for everyone's safety I feel. Some don't plenty of a holes in the world. But what about those whining ass hats on bikes that cry about it but don't have the same consideration for the life of a little child on a bike learning how to ride. Of course they could be a little better skilled but must start somewhere. I don't suggest the trail but like the roads, the drivers need to share with us cyclist as us cyclists should be cautious with little children. No I do not believe children should NOT be on the trail as I have seen plenty of 5,6, 7 year old kids who were much better bike handlers than grown cyclist. Not to mention they had a better sense of staying right as faster cyclists pass. Some adults are just pure a holes with bad attitudes.

So anyway, as I mentioned in one of my past posts, I saw several BIG groups out there on the trail of 20+ riders. Many of us were in ones and twos but more big groups than usual. It was almost as if they were doing it out of spite or to prove a point. Ok ass faces, you can ride in big groups and all look healthy, but what happens when you carry the virus over to your granny at home?

Too good to pay attention to the warnings given to us? I rode alone, then Gina and I. Ran across 4 friends at the beach stop but kept 6+ feet away the entire time. An effort to do my part though I do not know if it is a scare, serious, or whatever, just paying attention and trying to do good till I know if it is fine for my mother to go out or not without causing her death when I could have prevented it.

But no, these ass holes are too special, too privileged to listen or think maybe they will affect the lives of others.

So now because of your stupidity, they closed down the San Gabriel Trail. Just as stupid as the morons at the beach, you have proved you are just as stupid as those who do not feel they need to pay attention. So now the trail is closed because of you ass hats and just waiting for notification you ass hats also brought enough attention to the Santa Ana River Trail which will end up in its closure as well.

What a bunch of selfish ass holes. Trying to prove defiant or that you are more special than those around you!

Drivers don't care about human life. Drivers are out to get us. We have the same rights as vehicular traffic. But you don't have the same requirements to pay attention to the signs and warnings that soon they will shut us all down? Because you are more special, you don't nee to listen? You're ruining it for the rest of us! ASS HOLES!!!




https://www.sealbeachca.gov/Portals/0/Documents/NewsHighlights/City%20of%20Seal%20Beach%20Press%20Release%20-%20City%20Beach%20Pier%20Parks%20Closed%20-%20March%20....pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment