Sunday, April 5, 2020

Anaheim SUCKS! Well today ha ha ha!

Gina and I drove down to Anaheim to ride the trail. It was a little gloomy this morn but no rain here so I figured with a 2-12% chance of rain in the forecast, it would not rain since it didn't a few weeks ago with a 70% chance of rain. You know how that goes!

So heading down there, it starts drizzling pretty hard in Diamond Bar at the 57. Darn, but I have faith it will clear up. Darn, it didn't, darn ha ha! It gets even wetter as we get closer to the stadium. Fullerton is soaked, darn! We get to the usual parking place and man it is soaked in Anaheim. I know it's going to clear up sooner or later. Still drizzling but not too hard but the trail is totally soaked. If we ride at this point, the bikes will get thrashed and I'll have more cleaning than riding to do once we get home.

So we sit there for a few minutes and it starts to drizzle harder. Screw it! Heading back home I figure if it's still dry, we can go to the industrial center to get in at least a few miles now that we're dressed and prepared. Get back to Ontario and yes, the sun always shines in Ontario ha ha!

So we do an easy 10.5 miles at an easy pace 13.6 or so. Showing Gina the area and I like it more than the night view ha ha! I do enjoy riding at night but I saw more stuff today than usual. Now that I know they are there, who cares if I miss anything at night ha ha!

It was windy and a bit chilly for us SoCal people but I enjoyed it and gave me a chance to make another video.

BTW, THAT VIDEO MOUNT REALLY  SUCKED. NOT FOR BIKES, MAYBE NOT ANYTHING THAT I CAN SEE.  So I used my usual K Edge mounts today. Oh well, no trick shots but it's a video. :-)





                                                       And a chance to take a few pics.













No comments:

Post a Comment