Monday, April 6, 2020

Raining Out There Video

Well, with all the boredom and rain going on, thought I'd go outside to see what the rain was like. Wet, looked hard for a bit but then back to a drizzle which is considered a storm to SoCal standards ha ha!

Used the Chesty GoPro mount but it sucks! Too bouncy for walking and actually cycling too. If I just stand there still, it works pretty good ha ha!

I did test the waterproof case backs of the GoPro. Pretty nice, submerged in water and no leakage at all. We don't have that much rain to actually get the best out of the waterproofing. And don't have a pool here, no jacuzzi, and no lake to swim in so I rarely use them ha ha!

I did submerge the recorder along the running water along the curb. Gina says I should record a sound track of that noise as a motivator to help people go to the restroom. :-O Ha ha crazy Gina!

As I was outside, saw some dude coming with an umbrella. Turned out to be one of the dudes from down the street. His family  has probably been in this hood as long as my family. I was raised in this house since I was 3 months old.

But anyway, just same wet scenery around home for some boring day entertainment ha ha!



Another one I made just testing features on the edit program. Swimming backward. :-P





Another silly video. Cloning on video, Me and Myself chilling in the upstairs lounge. :-P






No comments:

Post a Comment