Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Late Night Ride, Wow so Sweet!

Wow what a beautiful wonderful night to ride. Late night, nobody around, 15.2 miles at 15.6 average speed. Man, it felt so good and was so nice out, I almost didn't find my way home ha ha. Trying to get at least 10, hoping for 15 but honestly, if it wasn't so late, I could have done 30 as it felt so nice out there!

Solo distancing ha ha! To be honest though, I wore the mask around my chin seeing there was absolutely nobody around. But I did use it to pose because I have a cousin that works for the county of San Bernardino and she is always after me when she sees a pic of me on the bike without a mask. paranoid I guess. I do use protection ha ha! But let's not get carried away there Cuz!  She's not reading this so I can have a little attitude ha ha!

But wow, what a nice evening! Feeling good too. Legs felt great. I really need to ride more and feeling much better. even if it means getting out there late nights.




No comments:

Post a Comment