Thursday, April 2, 2020

Anudder Late Night Ride!

A nice easy ride. 15 miles at an easy 14.8 just stretching the legs. Trying to get in saddle time even if it is easy, leg need it! I did have a worn tire. I noticed after GMR last weekend but did a short ride with Gina the next day figuring it shouldn't be that much of a problem. I was planning to change it this week but what the heck? I have the tire but figured I'd squeeze oooooooone more out of it ha ha!

Really quiet streets around Creekside tonight. Looked like a ghost town but halfway through my ride, I did see about 3 families walking the loop. Couples and one with a little kid, all social distancing ha ha!

Strange weather. It felt really cold at home so I almost backed out but what the heck! I used my tights and windbreaker but it actually felt warmer than expected. The average temp was 58, surprisingly. I think it felt colder at home 2 hours earlier.

Oh well, I got out and it was a nice ride. Love the fresh air but strange, I do give good distance as I pass the walkers, all going the opposite way but I tend to hold my breath. You never know, right? Heck, just being safe out there! ;-)



                                                                   Quiet streets






I really think I can get a few more rides but if I do a long ride or GMR on Saturday, don't want any problems. ;-)


Hey check this out! I'm NUMBER ONE  for the year ha ha!

Reminds me of some of the forum morons who have those tickers showing all their KOM's not pointing out they're the only one who rode that segment ha ha! Or 1 other.  I'm bad ass like them now ha ha!

I'M NUMBER ONE! I'M NUMBER ONE! :-P


Yes, got the new rear tire on. Not sure where I am going to ride tomorrow, maybe a long solo ride.



Now back to your room! :-P






No comments:

Post a Comment