Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Late Night Testing Headset

10 miles late night around the industrial center, 15.5 average speed. Testing the new headset installed in my 1997 Cannondale CAD3. I usually just roll around relaxing and stretching out but today, after knowing some of the segments, I pushed hard. So I got 3 PR's holding 27 MPH for a bit ha ha!

The new headset, smooth as butter thanks to Mark's Bike shop. The only dude I have let touch my bikes since 1996. Great Mechanic in Rancho Cucamonga. I never leave his shop without a smile knowing I got the best!

I did get an email this evening when I got home. Some dude dethroned me on a KOM. I had one? Really? I had no idea unlike the fools on the forum who have like 10 of them and all because they created their own segments so they could get KOM's being the only rider ha ha! What a bunch of fools. Now I see a bunch of wussies crying about riding up to Big Bear. The tough guys ha ha! Well, I've done it 5 times but these tough wusses are crying just thinking about it ha ha! Ride Around the Bear was the best ride ever. 100 miles with 10,000 ft of gain. Going to miss that ride as I wanted to do it at least one more time but they did away with it. Made it into a sissy ride starting up in Big Bear, Meh I'll pass!


                                                             I'm such a rebel ha ha!



Smooth as butter! Thanks Mark!


1997 Mr. Beans Mobile


Such a poser ha ha!


Driving around town, I often see these old vehicles by the tracks on San Antonia Ave in Ontario. Figured I'd take a few pics now that the lot is empty and there aren't any customer cars parked next to them. Treasures N Junk antique shop. Couple HDR style.








This is cool, changing the sky background. The original is dull so I used one of my cloud sky pics to replace the background.






No comments:

Post a Comment