Thursday, May 28, 2020

25 miles, Ladies and Gents Ride. Nice cool fresh evening on my 1998 oldie bike. :-P Pics for now, story and a video later.


The video













Erik's camera. I love this bike, my 1997/1998 CAD3. Story is I bought a bike new in 1998 that was a 1997. The Incycle mechanic placed my new bike in the stand to make an adjustment but crunched my seat tube as he had the holder set too small. Good thing I was there because he denied it but I heard the crunch. Luckily the manager was there too. He walked over with a brochure and said pic a new frame. I like the other color better, a bunrt maroon color. Didn't like this color but had no choice as the other colors were not appealing at all to me. But the bike has been a great bike over the years and still going strong.


No comments:

Post a Comment