Sunday, May 24, 2020

25 with Gina Beauty Day

Nice beautiful day, 25 with Gina at 16.2 average speed. She did great today.

Man, I get fed up with cycling ass hats! Rolling to the coast when we pass some dude. WE FREAKING HAVE MASKS ON!!!!  This moron doesn't which I don't really give a darn about his health but I have to protect my family. OK, I want to protect my family, which is my only concern. This dude takes our wheel, no mask, freaking annoying. OK, first off, get 6 feet back moron and second, I told the guy, if he wants to go around then go, if not, get off as we want to ride alone. He starts to argue in a friendly way why he should not have to respect our wishes and feels he should be able to ride with us even after I asked him not to do so. So I slowed way down and tell him to go. He continues to give reasons why it is ok for him to tag along. No it's not if I say it isn't. I don't freaking know you, don't want to know you and you're going to piss me off. So he finally goes around and says, " oh you're going to make me go around?". No, I don't fucking want you next to me! So he goes around then pulls off at the next ramp. OK, so why can't you just fucking do your own ride and leave us the fuck alone? People wonder why I get pissed. Maybe because I want to ride alone with my wife at times and don't fucking want any uninvited riders riding our fucking wheels.

Otherwise, a great day! Nice beautiful weather, sunny but not hot. Gina did really well and looked to be somewhat strong today. She says because it was not that hot so she didn't suffer. She kept up every inch of the ride and looked good. That is a good sign! Saw Bad Bob going the other way.

Really does surprise me how many ass hat cyclists block the trail. In my video, you see a few ass hats blocking the lane at Edna Park while there is a freaking 100 yards of clear pavement a few feet away, and a fucking park! Dumb shits!

This is something those ass hats on the cycling forums should play so that the asshats who argued when I mentioned the fact, argued saying I was making it up. OK, forum ass hats cry and whine how people on the streets park and block bike lanes. I mentioned that I have seen plenty of cyclists block the trail and bike lanes. Ass hats argue saying I am anti cyclist and that I make these things up. I said next time I saw a cyclist blocking the trail, I would get it on video as they can't seem to comprehend the fact that it happens without proof on video.

But of course talk about forum ass hats, there is one guy there who cried and complained a few years ago about how he has blacked out windows on his car. A time when cops were citing drivers for having windows too dark. First, drivers with dark windows are anti cyclist and killers. But this ass hat has blacked out windows. Some debated on the subject but the ass hat has blacked out windows and a doctor's note to be excused from the law because he has a skin disorder that requires protection from the sun by way of blacked out windows.

So what does this righteous ass hat do? He rides his bike almost everyday in the sun wearing shorts and a short sleeve jersey. Even his avatar on strava has him standing "in the sun" with his bike. 40,50 ,60 miles in the sun every other day but he needs a doctor's note for blacked out windows due to a medical condition. What is this guy's name? Booger-Stupid or something like that.

I peek in the forums every now and then, and these are the righteous ass hats who act holy and always seem to have a reason to criticize others even though they are two face scum themselves. Every time I ride the trail running into ass hats, I think of how the morons out there just may be forum posters ha ha!


 The video. WARNING: Ricky is not wearing any underwear ha ha ha!











No comments:

Post a Comment