Friday, May 1, 2020

Friday Night Ice Cream Ride with Erik and Friends.

Video at a later time.....24 point something miles from Claremont to Old Town Glendora for an ice cream. Erik bribed me to go, said if I went he would pay for my ice cream. Uh,he found my weakness! :-P

Nice easy pace on a really nice eve enjoying the cool air in an empty town. Funny that an ice cream shop is an essential business. That's OK, I love ice cream and can understand ha ha!

                            Darn mask slipping off. I guess my nose isn't as big as they say!



                                                                          The video








I was riding behind a Volvo


Yes folks, that is 6 feet! Just hard to eat ice cream with a mask on!


Erik, Ricky and me!


The gals.


She asked for the ice cream shot! My kind of model ha ha!


Jay and Denise


Hellen, she's like the Pinky Tuscadero of cycling.


Couple more pics from a friend Dagmar. I was caught by surprise ha ha!








No comments:

Post a Comment