Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Late Night Cruise

16 miles at 13 something average. A nice late night spin around the industrial center to relax my legs. Boy, I did some shovel work around the house reorganizing some bricks that were looking pretty dangerous after having moved so much from the gopher damage over the years. Figured I'd dig a few up, level the ground a bit then put them back in order. Just trying to make it safe for Ma to go out in the backyard being legally blind and all that!

But it sure was hot! Only about an hour but by the time I was done, I felt like I had rode 60 miles ha ha! Then I vacuumed the house, went around the outside with spider spray to kill those little bastards. Probably go to home depot tomorrow and look for something that will keep them dead for a while. But my legs were so tired today, tight so I had to relax them and I wanted to ride my bike. So I headed out late, about 9:30 finishing about 11 PM to get in a few miles. Not much happening around the dark industrial center but I always find a way to entertain myself. Whether it be testing new mounts for the go pro, or a new tire like today, a new GP 5000. First time I have ridden the new series. Seemed OK, didn't fall off so I'm good!

Of course if I were to go on the forums and read about the 5000 tire, there would be a bunch of ass hats talking about how they gained 2 MPH by using the new tires ha ha! Speaking of the forum, have you seen that weak attempt at a SART thread. Everything SART. Not one pic, video,  and asshats that post news that is like 3 weeks old ha ha! Bunch of dumb ass moderators consider me evil but who is still out having fun riding with friends and buddies while the asshats on the forums ride alone in their rooms on a trainer. Bunch of wimps to cold or too hot to go outside ha ha ha!

They started a SART thread back in April with 1100 views having thousands of members. I started a ride thread in a little forum back in Arpil as well and have over 1400 views with only like 5 members ha ha ha!   https://www.cyclingforums.com/threads/did-you-ride-today-new-and-improved-thread.469623/

Anyway, they make me laugh! Here I am 25 years into consistent cycling, still riding with friends, having fun and the forum people are, well, do they even still ride? Do they actually ride outdoors anymore? Got to laugh at these people but I will admit, there are maybe 3 or 4 that ride. That's a good thing, I give them credit. ;-)  The rest of them are posers and bitches ha ha!

So anyway a nice cool ride out in the dark of night. It was hot today while I was working so it was nice to cool off in the fresh night air!







No comments:

Post a Comment