Thursday, May 14, 2020

25 miles, Of Course Forgot to start Garmin

25 miles, not sure of speed but only recorded the second half of the ride. And of course the way out is the fast section so I really ripped myself ha ha!

Too many electronics going. 2 recorders, mounts, camera, this and that so on the way out, I forgot to push start. Now don't that suck!

Rode with Erik P and his gang. This time the people were almost all different. I knew a couple but the rest I don't think I've seen. It seemed a little faster to me with the different gang.  But a good night for a ride. Nice weather though at a couple of points I actually felt cold.

Good thing is that I felt really good. I could keep a little harder pace for longer on some of the gentle climbing sections. Hopefully my fitness is coming back some having done more riding lately.

That Charge Spoon saddle I installed seems to be doing really well. Heck, tonight I felt 10 years younger ha ha! I'm guessing it's just the fit because it's feeling good and I don't see anything different about the padding, cover etc. I did notice the rails seem to be a bit longer so maybe I can sit on the meat of the saddle a little better. Not bad for $28. Tons of good reviews.

Did invite Milton to ride along. Hadn't seen him in a long time so he seemed to be taller to me ha ha! Though he is like the only Chinese dude I know who doesn't have a Fu Manchu. Oh, and the only dude I know who wears sunblock on a night ride ha ha!

It was kind of funny watching him and Erik get into wrist watch strap contest. I have this one, I have that one, this one is more comfy, I had to jump in and break them up  ha ha!



                                                                           The video



                                                              Ran into another group.




Milton


Praise Jehovah! 


Ricky


No Fu Manchu!


No comments:

Post a Comment