Sunday, May 31, 2020

25 SART with Gina

25 miles 15.4 speed. Topped out the month with about 490 miles for the month. Best in a long long time! So feeling great. But this day did take something out of me. I think it was windy but didn't feel all that windy. I thought maybe I was just tired but Gina and a FB cycling friend told me that the wind was pretty good today. So that made me feel better ha ha!

So Gina and I just did out thing out there. Did stop at the train station for the first time. Hey, pretty nice! Ron and Dixie had told us about it but some reason, I thought it was a busy office type, check into the reception desk type set up. I dunno, maybe I watch too many movies ha ha! But heck, I have been fretting the closure of the Edna Park restrooms. Pfft! I can do all kinds of stuff here ha ha!

 I think Gina even said there was a yogurt shop or something in there, hmm! But a good ride. Not too many people at all on the trail. I mean yes, good share of cyclists but not the big mess so many people have been worried about. Even at the coast, only a couple of times a bigger gang of 15 there using the facilities. But for the most part, pretty clear, just steady.

Overall a good ride and a little hanging out at the patio after the ride having some photo fun! :-P

                    First time in the train station. Heck, forget Edna Park for restrooms ha ha!















No comments:

Post a Comment