Friday, May 8, 2020

Solo Night Light Mount Test

15 miles at an easy 14 MPH pace.After a couple of days working in the sun squatting, crawling, breathing in plants, dirt, bamboo dust, it was nice to get out and ride in some fresh air. The legs were pretty stiff for the first 10 miles though. Had a hard time loosening up but that was expected. But it was a nice ride.

I bought a couple of mounts for my Cygolites. Thought it would be nice to have one on the bars and one on the head to light up my direction. It worked out pretty good. I wasn't sure if I would like it but it worked well 1 and 1. Felt a little funny on my head at first feeling as if it would slide forward. It did but only slightly till I got used to it. Rather nice! This way I can look up into the trees as I roll by making sure there are no wild tigers ready to jump on me as I roll by ha ha!

Pretty cool little ride and I needed to get away from the pollution of working in the back yard. Give me the fresh smell of the pavement any day over plants, dirt and bamboo ha ha!

The video



 But it is hard to take a pic of the back of your head while riding ha ha!


Strange! I think the sun bleached my hair being out in the sun last couple of days because I saw a lot of white hair on my head today  ha ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment